Immigration & U.S. Citizenship

Researching Immigration & U.S. Citizenship

Is there any way to determine if a person is in the United States legally?”

This question comes up frequently about Immigration & U.S. Citizenship. Thanks to Jim Cronin, a Private Investigator in Washington State and fellow Member of WALI, the following advice can be helpful.

According to Don Bambenek, a former US Customs/Immigrations official, current president of PNAI and also a WALI member, if the person is an employee, an employer can use the E-Verify system to check a persons’ status. This is ONLY for employers’ use for their employees and it’s the only method available. Otherwise, this information is not public record.

How Do I Find a Immigration & U.S. Citizenship Services Office?

Here are some other useful links on this topic:

Author: GFTech

Share This Post On